Global GLC Series Brushed Chrome Commercial Door Levers
The GLC were designed for standard to light duty commercial applications. All locking functions are
ADA compliant (conform to A117.1 Barrier Free Accessibility Code) with push button locking. Adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick doors.
Packaged standard with curved lip 4-7/8" X 1-1/4" ASA Strike Plate (normally used on metal door frames). Optional curved lip 2-1/4" X 1-1/4" Full Lip Strike Plate (normally used on wood door frames).
Specifications for Global GLC Series Commercial Door Levers
- Lever Length: 5"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Rose Diameter: 2-15/16"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick.
- Door Prep: Fits standard 2-1/8" bore hole
- Backsets: Standard 2-3/4", Optional 2-3/8"
- Case: Steel, Zinc dichromated resists corrosion, heavy duty spring cage.
- Strike: Standard ASA Strike Plate, Optional Full Lip Strike Plate
- Latchbolt: 1/2" throw stainless steel.
- Handing: Non-handed.
- Trim: Empire Levers.
- Keyway: Standard SC1 solid brass Schlage "C" keyway (for keyed functions).
- Cylinder: Brass 6 pin cylinder keyed to 5 pins (for keyed functions).
- Finish: Brushed Chrome
- Warranty: Lifetime Mechanical. 10 Year on Finish
Warning Note: This is a light commercial lever. They are NOT for use on commercial doors prepped with Thru-bolt holes. (Thru-bolt holes pictured above). If your door has Thru-bolt holes use: Standard Duty Commercial Levers
- Passage (Hall or Closet)(ANSI# F75): For interior doors that don't need locking. Latchbolt operates by lever from either side.
- Privacy (Bathroom or Bedroom)(ANSI# F76): For interior doors that could need locking. Latchbolt operates by lever from either side. Pushing inside turn-button locks outside lever. Unlock by turning inside lever, closing door or turning outside emergency slot.
- Keyed Entry (ANSI# F109): For interior/exterior doors that need security locking. Latchbolt operates by lever from either side. Pushing inside turn-button locks outside lever. Unlock by turning inside lever, closing door or using key outside. Pushing and turning inside turn-button keeps outside lever locked, key will retract latch.
- Storeroom (ANSI# F86): For interior/exterior doors that need security locking and/or emergency egress. Latchbolt operates by lever inside. Outside lever fixed. Entry by key only. Inside lever always unlocked.