Omnia D56232 Designer Floral Knob Entry Door Lockset
The Omnia decorative floral pattern knobset can be used on both residential and commercial entry doors. Built to withstand heavy use, it combines precision engineering for security and durability with an attractive ornate design. The highly detailed backplate feature a unique inside-to-outside mounting with screw-less outside plates.
Also Available: Matching Mortise Entrance Handleset
Each set contains door knobs. backplates, latches, spindle, and all necessary screws and templates. Key functions are supplied with lock cylinder/s and turnpiece as applicable.
Specifications for the Omnia D56232 Floral Knob Entry Lockset:
- Backplate Height 11-1/4"
- Bore Hole Spacing (distance between deadbolt and knob latch): 3-5/8" Center to Center
- Doors Thickness: 1 3/4" - 2" Thick Doors (Contact us if doors are thicker)
- Backset: 2-3/8"or 2-3/4"
- Fits Standard Pre-Drilled Doors, 2-1/8" Bore Holes
- Will Fit Narrow Stiles (3-5/8" with 2-3/8" Backset Latches)
- Solid Brass Knobs and Trim
- Deadbolt: Full 1" Throw, Solid Brass with Saw-proof Insert.
- Lock Cylinder: Standard "C" keyway supplied with two nickel silver keys.
When Selecting a Function:
- Dummy Pair: Stationary both sides of door. Fixed knobs, non-functioning. Used as door pulls or to match trim.
- Single Cylinder Entry: Latchbolt operates by knob from either side. Deadbolt activated by key outside and by turnpiece inside.
- Double Cylinder Entry: Latchbolt operates by knob from either side. Deadbolt activated only by key from either side.