Omnia D24570, Rope with Scroll Lever Entry Door Lockset
Omnia's Rope Entry Lockset design the edges of both the handle and the backplate are wonderfully adorned with rope detailing, just enough to give the piece a subtle point of interest. The Rope Design Entry Lockset is available in single cylinder and double cylinder lock functions as well as a full dummy set for use on the inactive door of a pair of double doors. Choose from polished brass, satin chrome, and shaded bronze.
Also available matching Rope Door Lever
Features of the Rope Lockset:
- Keyway: Schlage "C"
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Will fit narrow stiles. For Door with a 2-3⁄8” backset, stile width can be as narrow as 3-5⁄8”
Specifications for the Omnia D24570 Classic Rope Lever Lockset:
- Material: Brass
- Height: 10-5/8"
- Width: 2-3/8"
- Bore Hole Spacing (distance between deadbolt and lever latch): 3-5/8" Center to Center
- Doors Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2" Thick Doors (Contact Us if doors are thicker)
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Deadbolt: Full 1" Throw, Solid Brass with saw-proof Insert.
- Strike: "T" strike
- Each set contains door levers, backplates, latches, spindle, and all necessary screws and templates. Key functions are supplied with lock cylinder/s and turnpiece as applicable.
- Omnia Entry Lockset Dimensions & Specs (PDF)
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a lever operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.
- Double Cylinder: From the exterior, a lever operates the handleset latch. The deadbolt is key operated from both the exterior ad the interior.