Omnia D12762, Simple Style Entry Door Lever Lockset
The Simple Style Lockset has a contemporary design that will not disappoint those looking for an entryset that will improve the look of any space. This Omnia D12762 Simple Style Entry Door Lever Lockset is available in a wide array of fashionable finishes. It has 5-1/2 inch mounting centers and will fit most standard predrilled doors. The Simple Style Lever Lockset is available in single cylinder and double cylinder lock functions as well as a full dummy set for use on the inactive door of a pair of double doors.
Also available matching Simple Solid Brass Lever
Features of the Simple Style Entryset:
- Keyway: Schlage "C"
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Will fit narrow stiles. For Door with a 2-3⁄8” backset, stile width can be as narrow as 3-5⁄8”
Specifications for the Omnia D12762 Simple Style Lever Lockset:
- Material: Brass
- Height: 10-9/16"
- Width: 2-3/8"
- Bore Hole Spacing (distance between deadbolt and lever latch): 5-1/2" Center to Center
- Doors Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2" Thick Doors (Contact Us if doors are thicker)
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Deadbolt: Full 1" Throw, Solid Brass with saw-proof Insert.
- Strike: "T" strike
- Each set contains door levers, backplates, latches, spindle, and all necessary screws and templates. Key functions are supplied with lock cylinder/s and turnpiece as applicable.
- Omnia Entry Lockset Dimensions & Specs (PDF)
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a lever operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.
- Double Cylinder: From the exterior, a lever operates the handleset latch. The deadbolt is key operated from both the exterior ad the interior.