Omnia D12362, Retro Chrome Lockset
The Retro Chrome Lever Entry Lockset as decorative grooves across the handle that is reminiscent of retro 50's diners. Choose from either polished chrome or satin chrome finishes. The Retro Chrome Lockset is available in single cylinder and double cylinder functions as well as a full dummy set for the inactive side of a pair of double doors. This Retro Style Entryset will fit most predrilled doors and it will also fit doors with narrow stiles (width can be as narrow as 3-5/8 inches with a 2-3/8 inch backset).
Also available matching Retro Door Lever
Features of the Retro Lockset:
- Keyway: Schlage "C"
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Will fit narrow stiles. For Door with a 2-3⁄8” backset, stile width can be as narrow as 3-5⁄8”
Specifications for the Omnia D12362 Retro Lever Lockset:
- Material: Brass
- Height: 10-9/16"
- Width: 2-3/8"
- Bore Hole Spacing (distance between deadbolt and lever latch): 5-1/2" Center to Center
- Doors Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2" Thick Doors (Contact Us if doors are thicker)
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Deadbolt: Full 1" Throw, Solid Brass with saw-proof Insert.
- Strike: "T" strike
- Each set contains door levers, backplates, latches, spindle, and all necessary screws and templates. Key functions are supplied with lock cylinder/s and turnpiece as applicable.
- Omnia Entry Lockset Dimensions & Specs (PDF)
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a lever operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.
- Double Cylinder: From the exterior, a lever operates the handleset latch. The deadbolt is key operated from both the exterior ad the interior.