Omnia D12042, Modern Lever Entry Door Lockset
The Modern Lever Entry Door Lockset has a very sleek design that makes it a great choice for contemporary homes. It will fit most predrilled doors with 5-1/2 inch mounting centers. The Modern Entry Lockset is available in an array of modern finishes. Choose from dummy, single cylinder, or double cylinder functions.
Also available matching Modern Door Lever
Features of the Modern Lockset:
- Keyway: Schlage "C"
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Will fit narrow stiles. For Door with a 2-3⁄8” backset, stile width can be as narrow as 3-5⁄8”
Specifications for the Omnia D12042 Modern Lever Lockset:
- Material: Brass
- Height: 10-9/16"
- Width: 2-3/8"
- Bore Hole Spacing (distance between deadbolt and lever latch): 5-1/2" Center to Center
- Doors Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2" Thick Doors (Contact Us if doors are thicker)
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Deadbolt: Full 1" Throw, Solid Brass with saw-proof Insert.
- Strike: "T" strike
- Each set contains door levers, backplates, latches, spindle, and all necessary screws and templates. Key functions are supplied with lock cylinder/s and turnpiece as applicable.
- Omnia Entry Lockset Dimensions & Specs (PDF)
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a lever operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.
- Double Cylinder: From the exterior, a lever operates the handleset latch. The deadbolt is key operated from both the exterior ad the interior.