Omnia D12036, Modern Chic Lever Entry Door Lockset
Omnia's Modern Chic Entryset is a favorite for modern decor lovers. Some door hardware goes in and out of style, but this Modern Chic Lever Entry Door Lockset has been a popular choice for many years and will continue to be so due to its modern design. The Omnia D12036 Deadbolt Lockset has 5-1/2 inch center to center bore hole spacing. It will fit many predrilled doors. Choose from a wide array of contemporary finish colors.
Also available matching Modern Chic Door Lever
Features of the Modern Chic Lockset:
- Keyway: Schlage "C"
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Will fit narrow stiles. For Door with a 2-3⁄8” backset, stile width can be as narrow as 3-5⁄8”
Specifications for the Omnia D12036 Modern Chic Lever Lockset:
- Material: Brass
- Height: 10-9/16"
- Width: 2-3/8"
- Bore Hole Spacing (distance between deadbolt and lever latch): 5-1/2" Center to Center
- Doors Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2" Thick Doors (Contact Us if doors are thicker)
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Deadbolt: Full 1" Throw, Solid Brass with saw-proof Insert.
- Strike: "T" strike
- Each set contains door levers, backplates, latches, spindle, and all necessary screws and templates. Key functions are supplied with lock cylinder/s and turnpiece as applicable.
- Omnia Entry Lockset Dimensions & Specs (PDF)
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a lever operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.
- Double Cylinder: From the exterior, a lever operates the handleset latch. The deadbolt is key operated from both the exterior ad the interior.