Omnia D9000SAC, Stainless Steel Square Single Cylinder Deadbolt
The Square Stainless Steel Double Cylinder Deadbolt features a brushed stainless steel finish for a modern look. Easy to install, it fits most standard pre-drilled doors. The Stainless Steel Square Single Cylinder Deadbolt fits thick doors up to 3-1/4 inches thick. With double cylinder deadbolts, the latch is thrown and retracted by a key from the exterior as well as the interior. Double keyed locks are usually used on doors near windows or that have glass, so that the deadbolt cannot be unlocked by using the thumbturn after breaking a window since they require a key for egress.
Double Cylinder: The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a key from both exterior and the interior.
Also available: Omnia D9000SA Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Features of the Square Double Cylinder Deadbolt:
- Keyway: Schlage C
- High security 1" deadbolt with hardened steel core.
- Will fit most standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Package Includes: 2 cylinders with collars, deadbolt assembly, faceplate, reinforced armored strike with 3" long screws, and dust box.
Specifications of the Square Brushed Stainless Steel Door Lock:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Length: 2-3/8" square
- Projection: 9/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 3-1/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"