Omnia D9000AC, Stainless Steel Double Cylinder Deadbolt
This Stainless Steel Double Cylinder Deadbolt has a brushed stainless steel finish. Omnia's Double Cylinder Stainless Steel Deadbolt is strong and durable. It is made from premium grade material and coupled with interior components that prove worthy of Omnia's exceptional standards. With double cylinder deadbolts, the latch is thrown and retracted by a key from the exterior as well as the interior. Double keyed locks are usually used on doors near windows or that have glass, so that the deadbolt cannot be unlocked by using the thumbturn after breaking a window since they require a key for egress.
Double Cylinder: The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a key from both exterior and the interior.
Also available: Omnia D9000A Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Features of the Double Cylinder Deadbolt:
- Keyway: Schlage C
- High security 1" deadbolt with hardened steel core.
- Will fit most standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Package Includes: 2 cylinders with collars, deadbolt assembly, faceplate, reinforced armored strike with 3" long screws, and dust box.
Specifications of the D9000AC Double Cylinder Stainless Steel Deadbolt:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Projection: 9/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 3-1/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"