Kwikset 909 Smart Code Security Keyless Access Touch Pad Lock
A Smart Code 909 Deadbolt means easier security without having to carry around keys. It is easy to use, with a programmable four to eight digit code for unlocking the deadbolt; and it has a two code capacity to insure only the people you want to have access to you home do. This Signature series Powerbolt is easy to install since it does not require wiring. Instead, it uses 4 AA batteries with a indicator light to alert you when the batteries are low.
The 909 Smart Code Touch Pad Lock uses Kwikset's Smart Key technology. Patented side locking bar design replaces traditional pin and tumbler design to prevent against lock bumping. The Smart Key lock cylinder is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
Smart Code is operated by a keypad or key on the exterior side, and by a thumb turn on the inside. Alarm Sounds after three (3) consecutive incorrect codes are entered for added security.
Features of the Kwikset 909 Touch Pad Deadbolt:
- ANSI/BHMI Grade 2
- One touch locking with a motorized deadbolt.
- Full 1" throw steel deadbolt.
- Four to eight digit personal entry code.
- SmartKey lock cylinder.
- 8 code capacity.
- Low battery warning.
- No wiring means it is easy to install.
- Easy to program.
- Easy to use.
- SmartCode Manual (PDF)
Specifications for the Key Code Deadbolt:
- Exterior Plate Height: 4-7/16"
- Exterior Plate Width: 3-1/4"
- Interior Plate Height: 7-3/16"
- Interior Plate Width: 3-1/4"
- Adjustable Backset for both 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2"
- Fits 2-1/8" Crossbore Hole (Standard Pre-Drilled Door)