Omnia 33, Astro Stainless Steel Door Lever
The Omnia #33 Stainless Door Lever features a retro-modern looking, ridged handle that is also split from the stem. Easy to install, this long lasting stainless steel door lever can be used on both residential and commercial doors. The Stainless Steel Astro Lever Set would look great on office doors, exuding a classy, no-nonsense style. Or inside the home, this ridged lever will add that same retro chicness. The Retro Style Astro Stainless Steel Door Lever is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions and has a brushed stainless steel finish.
Features for the Stainless Steel Astro Leverset:
- Residential and Commercial Doors
- Fits most standard door cut outs
- ADA Compliant
Specifications for the Omnia #33 Astro Satin Stainless Steel Door Lever:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
- Lever Length: 5-5/8"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Lever Diameter (thickness): 11/16"
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16"
- Rose Projection: 1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4" and 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Latch: 28 Degrees Retraction
- Concealed screw rose.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 rosettes, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, solid spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, slit spindle, and mounting screws