Omnia #32, Stainless Steel Fremont Street Lever
The Omnia #32 Fremont Street Stainless Door Lever features a complex stepped handle design that is also split from the stem. The highly skilled craftsmen at Omnia display their top-of-the-line machining ability with the Fremont Street Stainless Lever design. Easy to install, this is a long-lasting stainless steel door lever is for residential and commercial use. The Stainless Steel Fremont Street Lever is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Features for the Stainless Steel Fremont Street Lever:
- Residential and Commercial Doors
- Fits most standard door cut outs
- ADA Compliant
Specifications for the Omnia #32 Fremont Street Stainless Steel Door Lever:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
- Lever Length: 5-5/8"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Lever Diameter (thickness): 11/16"
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16"
- Rose Projection: 1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4" and 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Latch: 28 Degrees Retraction
- Concealed screw rose.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 rosettes, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, solid spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, slit spindle, and mounting screws