Omnia #23 Contemporary Two-Tone Stainless Steel Lever
The Omnia #23 Two Tone stainless steel lever combines the luster of bright polished with brushed (satin) stainless steel for an amazing, contemporary design. This door lever boasts a modern design with the interesting detail of the lever stem. With the two-tone lever and concealed mounting screws this design will compliment both residential and commercial doors. Easy to install, this is a long-lasting stainless steel door lever.
Features for the Stainless Steel Lever:
- Residential and Commercial Doors
- Fits most standard door cut outs
- ADA Compliant
Specifications for the Omnia #23 Two-tone Stainless Steel Lever:
- Material: Stainless Steel and Brass
- Finish: Two-tone Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5-1/2"
- Lever Projection: 2-5/8"
- Lever Diameter (thickness): 13/16"
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16"
- Rose Projection: 1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4" and 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Latch: 28 Degrees Retraction
- Concealed screw rose.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 rosettes, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, solid spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, slit spindle, and mounting screws