Omnia #18 Stainless Steel Door Lever
The Omnia #18 stainless steel lever combines the luster of polished stainless with brushed (satin) stainless steel for a truly eye catching design. The long slim lever has concealed mounting screws for an ultra contemporary look. Used for both residential and commercial doors, where longevity and beauty are important.
Features for the Two-toned Stainless Steel Lever:
- Residential and Commercial Doors
- Fits most standard door cut outs
- ADA Compliant
Specifications for the Omnia #18 Stainless Steel Lever:
- Material: Stainless Steel and Brass
- Finish: Two-tone Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5-1/8"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Lever Diameter (thickness): 13/16"
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16"
- Rose Projection: 1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4" and 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Latch: 28 Degrees Retraction
- Concealed screw rose.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 rosettes, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, solid spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, slit spindle, and mounting screws