Omnia #15, Retro Two-Tone Stainless Steel Door Lever
The Omnia #15 Retro Two-Tone Stainless Steel Lever combines the luster of polished stainless with brushed (satin) stainless steel for a truly eye-catching design. The mounting screws are concealed for a sleek look once installed. Used for both residential and commercial doors where longevity and beauty are important.
Features for the Two-Tone Retro Stainless Steel Lever:
- Adjustable faceplate / armor plate for beveled doors
- Residential and Commercial Doors
- Fits most standard door cut outs
- ADA Compliant
Specifications for the Omnia #15 Stainless Steel Lever:
- Material: Stainless Steel and Brass
- Finish: Two-tone Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Lever Diameter (thickness): 15/16"
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16"
- Rose Projection: 1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4" and 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Latch: 28 Degrees Retraction
- Concealed screw rose.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationery door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Stationery door lever on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 rosettes, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, solid spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, slit spindle, and mounting screws