Don-Jo LP-107-630, Outswing Door Stainless Security Latch Guard Plate
This stainless steel security door latch protector is 7" high and designed specifically for outswing doors (door opens out of the room or building). For use with key-in knobs / levers (door knobs or levers that use a key to unlock).
Protect your entry doors from tampering and latch prying with this stainless steel security latch protector plate. No special tools required for installation. Packaged with mounting hardware.
Also available: 7" Security Door Plate in other finishes.
Packaged with carriage bolts, washers and acorn nuts for safety and strength.
Non-Handed, reversible for left or right hand outswinging doors. Fits doors with standard 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.
Specifications for the Don-Jo LP-107-630 Security Latch Guard:
- Plate Height: 7"
- Plate Width: 2-3/4"
- Plate Thickness: 12 Gauge (.104")
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Offset: 1/4" (.250")
- Non-Handed (reversible)
- Fasteners: 2 each 5/16-18 x 2-1/4" Carriage bolt with Acorn nuts and washers.
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Don-Jo LP-107-630 Security Plate Dimensions (PDF)