Kwikset 907-2, Powerbolt 2 touchpad Electronic Deadbolt
A Smart Code 907-2 Deadbolt means security without having to carry around keys. It is easy to use, with a programmable four to eight digit code for unlocking the deadbolt; and it has a six code capacity to insure only the people you want to have access to your home do. This Signature series Powerbolt is easy to install since it does not require wiring. Instead, it uses 4 AA batteries with a indicator light to alert you when the batteries are low. The Smart Code Deadbolt is operated by keypad or key on the exterior and by a thumb turn on the inside. Available in 3 different finishes.
The 907 Smart Code Touch Pad Lock uses Kwikset's Smart Key technology. Patented side locking bar design replaces traditional pin and tumbler design to prevent against lock bumping. The Smart Key lock cylinder is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
Smart Code is operated by a keypad or key on the exterior side, and by a thumb turn on the inside. Alarm Sounds after three (3) consecutive incorrect codes are entered for added security.
Features Kwikset 907 Touch Pad Deadbolt:
- ANSI/BHMI Grade 3
- Backlit exterior keypad for increased visibility at night.
- One touch locking with a motorized deadbolt.
- Full 1" throw steel deadbolt.
- Four to eight digit personal entry code.
- SmartKey lock cylinder - allows you to re-key the lock in 3 easy steps.
- Keyway features BumpGuard protection against lock bumping or picking.
- Easy configure auto door locking feature for after 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50 seconds.
- 6 code capacity.
- 1 temporary code for single entry for a contractor/dog walker etc.
- Low battery warning.
- No wiring means it is easy to install.
- Alarm sounds after 5 consecutive entries and the keypad is deactivated for 45 seconds.
- Easy to program.
- Easy to use.
Specifications of the Key Code Deadbolt:
- Exterior Trim Width: 2-3/4"
- Exterior Trim Length: 4-3/4"
- Interior Trim Width: 2-7/8"
- Interior Trim Width: 7-7/16"
- Door Thickness: adjustable 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: adjustable for both 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Fits 2-1/8" Crossbore Hole (Standard Pre-Drilled Door)
- Kwikset 907 Specifications (PDF)