Light Commercial Store Front Door Closer
The American Eagle 3100 Series from PDQ is a rack and pinion closer featuring a cast aluminum body with a round style arm assembly. Hydraulic control is achieved through separate non-critical sweep, latch and backcheck valve adjustments.
American Eagle 3100 Series store front door closers are non-handed, and tri-packed for regular, top jamb and parallel arm applications.
Package complete with fasteners for wood or metal doors and frames. Sex nuts and bolts are also furnished standard. Common 9-1/6" x 3/4" mounting hole pattern.
A full line of Door Closer Accessories for American Eagle 3100 Series is available.
Certified and listed by U.L./U.L.C., complies with UL 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997) for positive pressure.
Specifications for American Eagle 3100 Commercial Store Front Door Closer
- Adjustable closing speed
- Adjustable latching speed
- Adjustable Back Check
- Cast Aluminum Alloy Shell
- Closer Body Length: 9-7/8"
- Horizontal Mounting Holes: 9-1/6"
- Vertical Mounting Holes: 3/4"
- Maximum Door Weight: 258 lbs
- Maximum Door Size: 48" interior / 42" exterior
- Non Handed
- UL 10C Approved
- Spring Size: Adjustable from 3-6
- Tri packed for regular, top jamb or parallel arm mounting
- Includes Slimline Full Cover
- 5 Year Manufacture Warranty
- Aluminum or Dark Bronze Finish
- AE 3100 Series Installation Instructions
Available in Aluminum or Dark Bronze (Duro) finish.