First Impressions 3275W-Teak 1-1/2" Diameter Teak Offset Door Pull
This stunning design door pull from the new Teak Wood door pull collection features offset brackets with beautiful long lasting solid Teak handles. Assembled in the USA by the expert craftsmen at First Impressions International, famous for high quality innovational door pull designs.
Teak is used for these door pulls because of its hard, strong, durable characteristics. It is also resistant to insects and warping, even when exposed directly to harsh weather, making it the ideal choice for exterior doors. Great pull for commercial doors or residential doors.
Specifications for First Impressions 3275W-Teak Offset Door Pull
- Pull Handle Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Bracket Offset: 2-3/16"
- Total Projection: 3"
- Pull Handle Material: Solid Teak
- Pull Bracket Material: Aluminum
Available in 8 Standard Lengths
- FII-3275W-Teak/12: Total Length 12" - Center to Center Mount - 8"
- FII-3275W-Teak/18: Total Length 18" - Center to Center Mount - 10"
- FII-3275W-Teak/24: Total Length 24" - Center to Center Mount - 16"
- FII-3275W-Teak/36: Total Length 36" - Center to Center Mount - 24"
- FII-3275W-Teak/48: Total Length 48" - Center to Center Mount - 36"
- FII-3275W-Teak/60: Total Length 60" - Center to Center Mount - 48"
- FII-3275W-Teak/72: Total Length 72" - Center to Center Mount - 50"
- FII-3275W-Teak/84: Total Length 84" - Center to Center Mount - 60"
Note: This beautiful teak wood door pull is handmade in the USA when you order it—allowing it to be custom designed to fit your specific door application, including Other Lengths. Unfortunately, because of the made-to-order nature of the door handle, it is Not Returnable. Please Contact Us with your requirements or if you have any questions.
Packaged Standard with Thrubolt mounting (Bolts through the door). Optional Surface mounting (Bolts to the doors surface) or Back to Back mounting (Pulls bolt to each other - Requires 2 door pulls).
*Sold individually (1 door pull handle).
** Item Discontinued. See available First Impressions Wood Pulls