Emtek 8051R, Traditional Rustic Swirl Lever with Rope Rose
The Rustic Lever with Rope Rosette has a classic shape with traditional rope detailing along the edge that really makes it stand out. The lever itself is comfortable in the hand while the rope rose brings an elegance that really makes it something special. The Traditional Rustic Swirl Lever with Rope Rose will fit 1-1/4 inch to 3 inch thick doors with either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets. The Rustic Door Lever with Rope Rose is available in dummy passage, and privacy functions and comes packaged as an easy to install complete set. Choose from a wide array of finishes for a look that accents the Early American style that you love.
Features of the Traditional Door Leverset:
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors).
- Lever is surface mounted (rosette screws to the door's face).
- Solid brass lever and trim rose.
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
Specifications of the Swirl Lever and Rope Rose:
- Material: Brass
- Lever Length: 4-1/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/4"
- Clearance: 1-1/4"
- Rose Diameter: 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-1/4 - 3"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
Levers are Handed. Handing Guide