Polished Brass Rim Exit Device
The American Eagle 4200 Series offers a reliable and economical solution for compliance with life safety and fire code requirements. They come with touch bar components that are constructed of heavy gauge wrought steel or stainless steel as well as metal chassis covers and end caps. Non fire rated devices come standard with hex key dogging.
Also available: For doors wider than 36" use PDQ 4200R-A605 Polished Brass Rim Exit Device
Fasteners are furnished for both wood and metal door applications. Fire labeled devices are furnished standard with sex nuts. These exit devices are listed by U.L./U.L.C. and comply with U.L. 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997) for positive pressure.
Meets requirements of the Buy American Act. ADA compliant and ICC/ANSI 117.1 for accessible and usable buildings.
Features and Specifications: for PDQ 4200R-B605 Polished Brass Rim Panic Device
- Chassis: Cadmium plated steel
- Rail: Heavy gauge steel or stainless steel
- Touch Pad: Heavy gauge steel or stainless steel
- Latch Bolt: Stainless steel dead locking with 3/4" throw rim
- Projection: 2-5/8" projection
- Hand: Device is non-handed
- Dogging: Hex key dogging standard / No dogging on fire labeled devices
- Application: Rim Exit Device (ANSI Type 1)
- Stile Width: 4-1/4" minimum
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Door Width: Standard for 2'6"- 3'0" door maximum
- Certifications: U.L./U.L.C. listed for "Panic", "Fire Exit Hardware" labeled for
up to 1-1/2 hour for 3'0" x 7'0" maximum single, 6'0" x 7'0" maximum pairs /
Complies with U.L. 10C and UBC 7.2 (1997)
- Installation Instructions: Non Fire Rated (PDF) -
Fire Rated (PDF)
- Finish: 605 (US3) Polished Brass
Available Exterior Trim: for PDQ 4200R-B605 Polished Brass Rim Panic Device
- Rim Cylinder: Night Latch Function (ANSI F03) - Unlatch (Open) door from exterior with Key. Key removable only when locked.
- Keyed Night Latch Lever: Night Latch Function (ANSI F03) - Outside entrance by lever when latch bolt is retracted by Key. (Lever only opens door when the key is turned). Key removable only when locked (Night Latch). ADA compliant Lever.
- Keyed Classroom Lever: Classroom Function (ANSI F08) - Outside lever locked and unlocked by Key. ADA compliant Lever.
- Dummy Handle Pull: Dummy Function - Used as a door pull only. Covers pre-drilled 2-1/8" bore hole.
- Keyed Night Latch Handle Pull: Night Latch Function (ANSI F03) - Unlatch (Open) door from exterior with Key. Key removable only when locked.
- Keyed Classroom Thumb Lift Handle: Classroom Function (ANSI F08) - Thumb Lift locked and unlocked by Key.
Note: Fire rated panic devices can not be dogged (IE: The door always latches closed). Outside trim selected below are in matching Polished Brass Finish.