ADA Compliant Brushed Chrome Commercial Keyed Entry Door Lever
The GAL standard design commercial entry levers are heavy duty Grade 2 with Vandal Resistant free wheeling Clutch mechanism and Removable Thru-bolts.
Complies with ANSI/BHMA A156.4, Series 4000, Grade 2. Listed by UL / ULC for ratings of A label (3 hours) and less, UL10C / UBC 7-2 (1997) positive pressure, for single doors up to 4'0" x 8'0"
These ADA compliant levers (conform to A117.1 Barrier Free Accessibility Code) are solid cast and fully adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-7/8" thick doors. They also conform to California Code title 19.
These ADA Compliant Commercial Levers also available in other functions and finishes.
Keyed Entry Lever Function (ANSI# F109): Lockset for exterior/interior door applications that latch by lever from either side, except when pushing in the inside turn-button, locks outside lever. Unlock by turning inside lever or using the key outside. Pushing in and turning the inside turn-button keeps outside lever locked and using key outside will retract the latch.
- Door Thickness: Adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-7/8" thick.
- Door Prep: Fits standard 161 door prep.
- Backsets: Standard 2-3/4", Optional 2-3/8"
- Case: Steel, Zinc dichromated resists corrosion, heavy duty spring cage.
- Thru-bolted: Removable. 5/16" holes outside 2-1/8" bore for anti-rotation.
- Strike: 4-7/8" X 1-1/4", curved lip (Standard ASA).
- Latchbolt: 5/8" throw stainless steel 3 hour UL rated.
- Handing: Non-handed.
- Trim: "L" Eiffel levers.
- Keyways: SC1 "C" Standard.
- Cylinder: Brass 6-pin cylinder keyed to 6-pins.
- Vandal Resistant: Clutch free wheeling mechanism.
- Finish: Brushed Chrome
- Function: Entry (ANSI# F109)
Special Volume Discount Price:
Buy 5 - 9 and save additional 5%
Buy 10 or more and save additional 10%
Buy 20 or more and save additional 20%
*Additional discount will automatically appear in the shopping cart. Enter your Quantity needed then click Add to Cart. It's easy!