Omnia 415, Art Deco Knobset
The simple answer to the vintage design aesthetic that is so popular, this Omnia made Art Deco Door Knob is basic enough to effortlessly add just the right amount of retro detailing to your rooms; and also because its design is so simple, this lachset is capable of beautifully integrating into whatever furnishing you have without having to overhaul your entire décor. Omnia's 415 Art Deco Knobset is available in either satin chrome or polished chrome finishes in dummy, passage, or privacy functions.
Features of the Art Deco Door Knob with Round Rose:
- Solid brass construction.
- Fits most standard door cut outs.
Specifications for the Omnia 415 Art Deco Knob:
- Material: Solid Brass
- Knob Diameter: 2-3/8"
- Knob Projection: 3-1/8"
- Rose Diameter: 2-9/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8", 1-3/4", or 2"
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- 28 degrees rotation to retract latch.
- Fits standard 2-1/8" inch door bore.
- Concealed screw rose.
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationery door knob on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 knob, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Stationery door knob on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 knobs, 2 rosettes, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 knobs, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, solid spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside knob will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 knobs, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, slit spindle, and mounting screws