PDQ GP Series Heavy Duty Grade 2 Commercial Door Levers
Very contemporary Miami style commercial levers are heavy duty Grade 2 and economical priced. Available in a wide selection of functions and finishes.
Complies with ANSI/BHMA A156.2-1996, Series 4000, Grade 2. Listed by UL / ULC for ratings of A label (3 hours) and less, UL10C / UBC 7-2 (1997) positive pressure, for single doors up to 4'0" x 8'0"
Windstorm Resistant Product Listing - ANSI A250.13-2003, ASTM E1886-02, ASTM E330-02. Outswing: 350 ft-lbs., Inswing: N/R, Design Load Rating: 685 lbf.
Assembled in the USA meeting the requirements of the Buy American Act. ADA compliant levers are solid cast, with no plastic inserts, and fully adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" doors.
Specificatios: for PDQ GP Series Heavy Duty Commercial Miami Levers:
- Door Thickness: Adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick.
- Door Prep: Fits standard 161 door prep.
- Backsets: 2-3/4",2-3/8", 5".
- Case: Heavy gauge cold-rolled steel mechanism. Chromate plate.
- Front: 2-1/4" X 1-1/8" Beveled 1/8" on 2".
- Rose Diameter: 3-5/16"
- Lever Projection: 3"
- Lever Length: 5-3/4"
- Strike: 4-7/8" X 1-1/4" (Standard ASA). Stainless steel, or wrought bronze.
- Latchbolt: 1/2" throw. Adjustable front for flat or beveled doors.
- Handing: Non-handed.
- Trim: Miami levers solid zinc diecast.
- Keyways: Schlage "C" Standard.
- Cylinder: Brass 6-pin cylinder keyed to 5-pins.
Available Functions: for PDQ GP Series Heavy Duty Commercial Levers
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim, one (1) side.
- Double Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim, both (2) sides.
- Communicating: Latch bolt operated by inside lever. Blank plate outside.
- Passage (Hall or Closet)(ANSI F75): Latchbolt operated by lever from either side at all times. For doors that don't need locking.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom)(ANSI F76): Latchbolt operated by lever from either side or emergency release in outside lever. Outside locked by push button on inside lever. Outside lever unlocked by emergency release in outside lever, rotating inside lever or closing door.
- Keyed Entry (ANSI F81): Outside lever locked by push/turn button inside. When outside lever is locked by push button inside - key from outside or rotating inside lever unlocks outside lever. When outside lever is locked by pushing and turning the button inside - key from outside or rotating inside lever retracts the latch but does not unlock outside lever.
- Classroom (ANSI F84): Outside lever locked and unlocked by key. Inside lever always unlocked.
- Storeroom (ANSI F86): Outside lever fixed. Entry by key only. Inside lever always free (unlocked).
- Exit Twin Communicating: Inside lever locked or unlocked with key. Latch bolt operated by inside lever. Blank plate outside. Requires minimum clearance of 1-1/2" between doors.
- Office Entry (ANSI F82): Outside lever locked and unlocked by key. Push button locking inside. Turning inside lever unlocks outside.