PDQ SV Series Grade 2 Commercial Door Knobs
PDQ's Commercial Knobs are economically priced commercial door knob available in a wide selection of functions and finishes. The large ball style knob is easy to grab and looks great.
Complies with ANSI A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2. Listed by UL / ULC for ratings of A abel (3 hours) and less, UL10C / UBC 7-2 (1997) positive pressure, for single doors up to 4'0" x 8'0"
Specifications for PDQ SV Commercial Knobs:
- Door Thickness: Adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick.
- Door Prop: Fits standard 161 door prep.
- Backsets: 2-3/4", 2-3/8", 5".
- Case: Steel, yellow chromate plate.
- Front: 2-1/4" X 1-1/8" or 2-1/4 X 1 / Stainless steel or wrought bronze.
- Strike: 4-7/8" X 1-1/4" (Standard ASA). Stainless steel, or wrought bronze.
- Latchbolt: 1/2" throw. Adjustable front for flat or beveled doors.
- Handing: Non-handed.
- Trim: Ball knob. Stainless steel or wrought brass.
- Rose Diameter: 3"
- Keyways: Schlage "C" Standard.
- Cylinder: Brass 6-pin cylinder keyed to 5-pins.
Available Functions for PDQ SV Commercial Knobs:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim., one (1) side of a door.
- Passage (Hall or Closet)(ANSI F75-2): Latchbolt operated by lever from either side at all times. For doors that don't need locking.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom)(ANSI F76-2): Latchbolt operated by knob from either side or emergency release in outside knob. Outside locked by push button on inside knob. Outside knob unlocked by emergency release in outside knob, rotating inside knob or closing door.
- Keyed Entry (ANSI F81-2): Outside knob locked by push/turn button inside. When outside knob is locked by push button inside - key from outside or rotating inside knob unlocks outside knob. When outside knob is locked by pushing and turning the button inside - key from outside or rotating inside knob retracts the latch but does not unlock outside knob.
- Classroom (ANSI F84-2): Outside knob locked and unlocked by key. Inside knob always unlocked.
- Storeroom (ANSI F86-2): Outside knob fixed. Entry by key only. Inside knob always free (unlocked).
- Store Door (Double Cylinder)(ANSI F91-2): Outside and Inside knob locked and unlocked by key.