PDQ 3100-BCPA Light Commercial Door Closer
The American Eagle 3100 Series by PDQ is a rack and pinion closer featuring a cast aluminum body with a round style arm assembly. Hydraulic control is achieved through separate non-critical sweep, latch and backcheck valve adjustments.
American Eagle 3100 Series door closers are non-handed, and tri-packed for regular, top jamb or parallel arm applications.
Package complete with fasteners for wood or metal doors and frames. Sex nuts and bolts are also furnished standard. Common 9-1/6" x 3/4" mounting hole pattern.
The 3100 is listed by U.L./U.L.C., complies with UL 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997) for positive pressure and is certified to ANSI A156.4 Grade 1.
Specifications and Features: for PDQ American Eagle 3100 Door Closer
- Adjustable closing speed
- Adjustable latching speed
- Adjustable Back Check
- Cast Aluminum Alloy Shell
- Closer Body Length: 9-7/8"
- Horizontal Mounting Holes: 9-1/6"
- Vertical Mounting Holes: 3/4"
- Maximum Door Weight: 258 lbs
- Maximum Door Size: 48" interior / 42" exterior
- Non Handed
- Grade 1 (Highest Grade)
- UL 10C Approved, UL US Listed 63Z0
- Spring Size: Adjustable from 3-6
- Tri packed for regular, top jamb or parallel arm mounting
- 5 Year Manufacture Warranty
- PDQ 3100 Install Instructions (PDF)
A full line of Door Closer Accessories for PDQ American Eagle 3100 Series is available.
Available in Aluminum or Dark Bronze finish.