AHI SIG123, Jordan Door Lever With Round Rose
Most modern designed levers hold so dearly to the ultra minimalist concept of clean lines that they often fall short of eye-catching; but the AHI made Jordan Lever with Round Rose is both interesting and functional. Made out of solid 304 stainless steel, this leverset is able to withstand the test of both commercial and residential environments. It is easy to clean and will resist scratches, corrosion, knocks, and abrasions. The unique design sticks to the clean lines for which contemporary decor is known while adding a point of interest with a bold industrial yet chic design. The SIG123 Lever is ADA compliant; and will fit standard 2-1/8" door cut outs. Available for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets. Adjustable for door thicknesses from 1-3/8" to 2".
Also Available: AHI SIG123-204 Jordan Lever With Square Rose
If you are looking for more Contemporary Door levers we offer over 50 different Stainless Steel Door Lever Designs.
Features of the Stainless Steel AHI SIG123 Modern Jordan Lever:
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG123 Jordan Stainless Steel Lever With Round Rose:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5.63" (143 mm)
- Lever Width: 0.79" (20 mm)
- Lever Thickness: 0.79" (20 mm)
- Projection: 2.17" (55 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Diameter: 2.52" (64 mm)
- Rose Thickness: 0.35" (9 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide