AHI SIG114, Deco Stainless Steel Leverset
The AHI SIG114 stainless steel door lever has a round rose, and a decorative relief grip. This art deco 1930's style is great for a special designer look with unique inspiration. The lever is all stainless steel making it resistant to knocks, scratches and abrasions. The Deco lever has a two tone finish for that extra level of design. The top and bottom of the lever are polished stainless with the center being satin stainless. It is ADA compliant; and will fit standard 2-1/8" door cut outs. Available for either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backsets. Adjustable for door thicknesses from 1-3/8" to 2".
Features of the Stainless Steel AHI SIG114 Deco Lever:
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG114 Deco Stainless Steel Lever With Round Rose:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 4-15/16" (126 mm)
- Projection: 2-1/8" (54 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16" (62 mm)
- Rose Thickness: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide