Global TH1103 Mortise Lock Body Deadlatch
Commercial aluminum frame store front door mortise Deadlatch body. Replacement for Adams Rite 4510 series mortise deadlatch. Accepts standard 1" Mortise Thumbturns and 1" Mortise Lock Cylinders with Adams Rite (A/R) cams.
Deadlatches offer flexibility of traffic control during and after business hours. A reverse turn of the
key while bolt is held retracted retains the bolt, to allow twoway
traffic for stores, hospitals, banks and other commercial buildings
which require free entrance at certain times and exit-only at
Specifications: for Mortise Deadlatch
- Backset: Optional 31/32", 1-1/8" or 1-1/2"
- Handed, Field Reversible
- Face plate: 1" width x 6-7/8" Length - Aluminum
- Case Dimensions: 7/8" width x 6" Lenth, Depth specific to backset (1.63" - 1.78").
- Latchbolt: 1/2" width x 1.0" length x 1/2" Throw
- Global TH1103 Dimensions (PDF)
- *Lock Body Only. Does NOT include Deadlatch Faceplate
Also available: High Security Mortise Lock Cylinder. Bump proof design, drill and pick resistance.
If converting deadbolt to a deadlatch also order a Single Strike TH1100-ST2 or Double Strike TH1100-ST1
*Important When selecting Door Hand for this device:
1. Stand on the Push Side of the door, facing the door.
2. If the "Pivot Hinge" is on your "Left", choose "Left Hand Door".
3. If the "Pivot Hinge" is on your "Right", choose "Right Hand Door".