TH1116 Global Offset Door Pivot Hinges, Arch Aluminum and Aldora styles.
The TH1116 offset pivots are used for 1/8" recessed door applications. Pivots replace Arch Aluminum and Aldora style door hinges.
Suitable for doors weighing up to 125 pounds. These pivots are engineered for durability, style, and are easy to install.
Specifications Aldora Door Pivot Hinges
- 3/4" offset pivots for metal framed glass doors
- For 1/8" recessed doors
- Weather resistant
- Aluminum case construction
- Vertical height adjustment 1/8"
- Full race ball bearing and design, provides smooth operation on bottom pivot door portion
- No sag, entire weight of doors rests on floor mounted pivot portion
- Completely temper proof, yet easily removable, replaceable in unlocked position
- Aldora Pivot Hinges are handed - specify left handed or right handed when ordering
- Available in two finishes: Aluminum and Dark Bronze (Duro)
- Sold as a set (of 4, see image)
*Important When selecting Door Hand for this pivot hinge:
1. Stand on the Push Side of the door, facing the door.
2. If the "Pivot Hinge" is on your "Left", choose "Left Hand Door".
3. If the "Pivot Hinge" is on your "Right", choose "Right Hand Door".