TH1114U Global offset door pivot hinges, United States Aluminum Door styles.
The TH1114U offset pivots are used for flush with face frame installations. United States Aluminum (US Aluminum Doors) Door replace pivots.
Suitable for doors weighing up to 125 pounds. These pivots are engineered for durability, style, and are easy to install.
Specifications: for US Aluminum Door Pivot Hinge
- 3/4" offset pivots for metal framed doors (including aluminum framed glass doors)
- For flush door frame
- Weather resistant
- Aluminum case construction
- Vertical adjustment 1/8"
- Full race ball bearing and design, provides smooth operation on bottom pivot door portion
- No sag, entire weight of doors rests on floor mounted pivot portion
- Completely temper proof, yet easily removable, replaceable in unlocked position
- Handed - specify left handed or right handed when ordering
- Available in two finishes: Aluminum and DU-Duronotic (Dark Bronze).
- Sold as a set (of 4, see image)
- Global TH1114U Dimensions (PDF)
*Important When selecting Door Hand for this pivot hinge:
1. Stand on the Push Side of the door, facing the door.
2. If the "Pivot Hinge" is on your "Left", choose "Left Hand Door".
3. If the "Pivot Hinge" is on your "Right", choose "Right Hand Door".