TH1110 Global offset door pivot hinges, Oldcastle, Arch Aluminum and Vistawall styles.
The TH1110 offset pivots are used for both flush face frame installation and 1/8" recessed door applications. Pivots replace Arcadia, Arch Aluminum, Oldcastle, Tubelite and Vistawall doors.
Suitable for doors weighing up to 125 pounds. These pivots are engineered for durability, style, and are easy to install. Packaged with installation hardware.
Specifications: for Global TH1110 Vistawall Pivot Hinge
- 3/4" offset pivots for metal framed doors
- For flush door / frame and 1/8" recessed doors
- Weather resistant
- Aluminum case construction
- Vertical adjustment 1/8"
- Full race ball bearing and design, provides smooth operation on bottom pivot door portion
- No sag, entire weight of doors rests on floor mounted pivot portion
- Completely temper proof, yet easily removable, replaceable in unlocked position
- Handed - specify left handed or right handed when ordering
- Available in two finishes: AL- Aluminum, or DU- Dark Bronze (Duro).
- Sold as a set (of 4, see image)
- Global TH1110 Dimensions (PDF)
*Important When selecting Door Hand for this pivot hinge:
1. Stand on the Push Side of the door, facing the door.
2. If the "Pivot Hinge" is on your "Left", choose "Left Hand Door".
3. If the "Pivot Hinge" is on your "Right", choose "Right Hand Door".