Baldwin 8255, Grade 1 Low Profile Squared Deadbolt
A double cylinder deadbolt, the Baldwin made door lock is latched and unlatched by the the use of a key on both the interior and the exterior of the door. The Square Deadbolt is a beautiful example of the blending of old and new. This combination of contemporary shapes and traditional finishes allows the Squared Double Cylinder Deadbolt to both revamp out-dated decor or add a homey touch to the sometimes sterile modern look. This door lock will fit 2-1/8" door bore hole preparations on a 1-3/4" door and has an adjustable backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
You'll find the quality, peace of mind and beauty you expect from Baldwin in every lock. A heavy gauge steel deadbolt case with solid brass working parts gives this ANSI Grade 1, the highest level security, door lock both strength and durability that is backed by a lifetime limited mechanical warranty.
Double Cylinder Deadbolt: the bolt is thrown and retracted by a key from the exterior and the interior.
Also Available: Squared Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Features of the Baldwin 8255 Squared Double Cylinder Door Lock:
- Grade 1: Meets ANSI A156.5 testing.
- Material: Heavy gage steel deadbolt case with solid brass working parts.
- Brass construction 1" throw with steel insert.
- Cylinders: Solid brass with free turning cylinder guard.
- Strike: Reinforced with 3" screws.
- .600" x .770" x 1" throw when extended.
- Hardened Steel insert for maximum security.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
Specifications of the Square Double Cylinder Deadbolt:
- Fits 2-1/8" diameter door cutouts
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8 or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Outside Rose Length: 2.75" squared
- Rose Projection: low profile 1/2" cylinder
- Steel case: .960" diameter x 3.312" or 3.75" extended
- Front: .156" x 1" x 2.25"