Acorn RIGBP, 15-5/8" Bean Tip Heavy Strap Hinge
The 15-5/8" Bean Tip Rough Iron Heavy Strap Hinge grants an old world charm to any woodworking project, gate, shutter, entry door, or garage door. For over a half a century authenticity and function have been the way Acorn Manufacturing has produced some of the highest quality forged hardware from some of New England's finest Blacksmiths for your home. Made with a rough iron finish, this strap hinge features a bean shaped mounting tip. The rough iron surface duplicates that found on the ironwork of many old European castles and cathedrals by imitating the texture of naturally weathered iron. The Bean Tip Heavy Strap Hinge are suitable for doors 1-3/4" thick by 36" wide up to 175 pounds.
Also Available Matching: 19-5/8" Bean Tip Rough Iron Heavy Strap Hinge
Features of the 15-5/8" Rough Iron Strap Hinge with Bean Tip:
- Finish: Rough Black Iron
- Removable pin and reversible pads for full or half surface application. All necessary hardware included.
- For exterior and interior use.
- Lifetime No-Rust Warranty!
Specifications of the Rough Iron Bean Tip Strap Hinges:
- Using 3 hinges, these strap hinges are suitable for doors 1-3/4" thick by 36" wide up to 175 lbs.
- Length: 15-5/8"
- Strap Width at hinge: 1-9/16"
- Gauge: .155,
- Pad Width: 2"
- Pad Length: 4"
For heavy duty hinges to be used on doors up to 600 lbs Click Here.