Baldwin 8254, Grade 1 Low Profile Squared Deadbolt
The Baldwin Squared Deadbolt is a beautiful example of old and new. It is available in Venetian Bronze, Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze, Distressed Antique Nickel as well as many other finishes. This combination of contemporary shapes and traditional finishes allows the Squared Single Cylinder Deadbolt to revamp out-dated decor. This door lock will fit 2-1/8" door hole preparations on 1-3/4" thick doors and has an adjustable backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
You'll find the quality, peace of mind and beauty you expect from Baldwin in every lock. A heavy gauge steel deadbolt case with solid brass working parts gives this ANSI Grade 1, the highest level security, door lock both strength and durability that is backed by a lifetime limited mechanical warranty.
Single Cylinder Deadbolt: the bolt is thrown and retracted by a key from the exterior or by a thumbturn from the interior.
Also Available: Squared Double Cylinder Deadbolt
Features of the Baldwin 8254 Squared Single Cylinder Door Lock:
- Grade 1: Meets ANSI A156.5 testing.
- Material: Heavy gage steel deadbolt case with solid brass working parts.
- Brass construction 1" throw with steel insert.
- Cylinders: Solid brass with free turning cylinder guard.
- Strike: Reinforced with 3" screws.
- .600" x .770" x 1" throw when extended.
- Hardened Steel insert for maximum security.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
Specifications of the Square Single Cylinder Deadbolt:
- Fits 2-1/8" diameter door cutouts
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8 or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Length: 2.75" squared
- Rose Projection: low profile 1/2" cylinder
- Steel case: .960" diameter x 3.312" or 3.75" extended
- Front: .156" x 1" x 2.25"