Baldwin 8253, Grade 1 Low Profile Arched Deadbolt
Thoughts of days gone by are not far from one's thoughts when they look at the Arched Double Cylinder Deadbolt. It is designed with the old world in mind to seamlessly blend the rustic elegance of traditional decor with modern materials. A lifetime mechanical warranty guarantees that this ANSI Grade 1 Deadbolt with live up to the strength and quality Baldwin is known for. A double Cylinder lock, the latch is operated by a key on both the interior and the exterior of the door. This door lock will fit 2-1/8 inch door bore hole preparations on 1-3-4 inch thick doors and has an adjustable backset for 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches.
You'll find the quality, peace of mind and beauty you expect from Baldwin in every lock. A heavy gauge steel deadbolt case with solid brass working parts gives this ANSI Grade 1, the highest level security, door lock both strength and durability that is backed by a lifetime limited mechanical warranty.
Double Cylinder Deadbolt: the bolt is thrown and retracted by a key on either side of the door
Also Available: Arched Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Features of the Baldwin 8253 Arched Double Cylinder Door Lock:
- Grade 1: Meets ANSI A156.5 testing.
- Material: Heavy gage steel deadbolt case with solid brass working parts.
- Brass construction 1" throw with steel insert.
- Cylinders: Solid brass with free turning cylinder guard.
- Strike: Reinforced with 3" screws.
- .600" x .770" x 1" throw when extended.
- Hardened Steel insert for maximum security.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
Specifications of the Old-World Double Cylinder Deadbolt:
- Fits 2-1/8" diameter door cutouts
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8 or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Exterior Rose Length: 3.62"
- Exterior Rose Width: 2.75"
- Rose Projection: low profile 1/2" cylinder
- Steel case: .960" diameter x 3.312" or 3.75" extended
- Front: .156" x 1" x 2.25"