Baldwin 8252, Grade 1 Low Profile Arched Deadbolt
Thoughts of days gone by are not far from one's thoughts when they look at the Arched Single Cylinder Deadbolt. It is designed with the old world in mind to seamlessly blend the rustic elegance of traditional decor with modern materials. A lifetime mechanical warranty guarantees that this ANSI Grade 1 Deadbolt with live up to the strength and quality Baldwin is known for. This door lock will fit 2-1/8 inch door bore hole preparations on 1-3-4 inch thick doors and has an adjustable backset for 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. Available in rustic finishes like Oil Rubbed Bronze, Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze, and Distressed Antique Nickel finishes.
You'll find the quality, peace of mind and beauty you expect from Baldwin in every lock. A heavy gauge steel deadbolt case with solid brass working parts gives this ANSI Grade 1, the highest level security, door lock both strength and durability that is backed by a lifetime limited mechanical warranty.
Single Cylinder Deadbolt: the bolt is thrown and retracted by a key from the exterior or by a thumbturn from the interior.
Also Available: Arched Double Cylinder Deadbolt
Features of the Baldwin 8252 Arched Single Cylinder Door Lock:
- Grade 1: Meets ANSI A156.5 testing.
- Material: Heavy gage steel deadbolt case with solid brass working parts.
- Brass construction 1" throw with steel insert.
- Cylinders: Solid brass with free turning cylinder guard.
- Strike: Reinforced with 3" screws.
- .600" x .770" x 1" throw when extended.
- Hardened Steel insert for maximum security.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
Specifications of the Old-World Single Cylinder Deadbolt:
- Fits 2-1/8" diameter door cutouts
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8 or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Length: 3.62"
- Width: 2.75"
- Exterior Projection: low profile 1/2" cylinder
- Steel case: .960" diameter x 3.312" or 3.75" extended
- Front: .156" x 1" x 2.25"