Baldwin 8238, Grade 1 Low Profile Bethpage Deadbolt
Baldwin's Bethpage door lock features a beveled edge rose that only adds to the classic allure and old world beauty. A double cylinder deadbolt, it means that the latch is thrown and retracted by a key on both sides of the door. It meets ANSI Grade 1 requirements, featuring a specially designed strike with four security jamb screws and a armored front to conceal the fasteners. It has an adjustable backset for 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches and will fit 2-1/8 inch door preparation.
You'll find the quality, peace of mind and beauty you expect from Baldwin in every lock. A heavy gauge steel deadbolt case with solid brass working parts gives this ANSI Grade 1, the highest level security, door lock both strength and durability that is backed by a lifetime limited mechanical warranty.
Double Cylinder Deadbolt: the bolt is thrown and retracted by a key on either side of the door.
Bethpage Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Features of the Baldwin 8238 Bethpage Double Cylinder Door Lock:
- Grade 1: Meets ANSI A156.5 testing.
- Material: Heavy gage steel deadbolt case with solid brass working parts.
- Brass construction 1" throw with steel insert.
- Cylinders: Solid brass with free turning cylinder guard.
- Strike: Reinforced with 3" screws.
- .600" x .770" x 1" throw when extended.
- Hardened Steel insert for maximum security.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
Specifications of the Old-World Double Cylinder Deadbolt:
- Fits 2-1/8" diameter door cutouts
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8 or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Exterior Rose Length: 3.27"
- Exterior Rose Width: 2.58"
- Projection: low profile 1/2" cylinder
- Steel case: .960" diameter x 3.312" or 3.75" extended
- Front: .156" x 1" x 2.25"