Baldwin 8021, Grade 1 Low Profile Traditional Deadbolt
An ANSI Grade 1, it features a specially designed strike with four security jamb screws and an armored front to conceal the fasteners. A double cylinder door lock, the latch is thrown and retracted by a key from either side. It has an adjustable backset for 2-2/8" or 2-3/4". It will fit 1-5/8" door cutouts on 1-3/4" thick doors. The classic design of the Traditional Deadbolt makes it the perfect choice for almost any style.
You'll find the quality, peace of mind and beauty you expect from Baldwin in every lock. A heavy gauge steel deadbolt case with solid brass working parts gives this ANSI Grade 1, the highest level security, door lock both strength and durability that is backed by a lifetime limited mechanical warranty.
Double Cylinder Deadbolt: the bolt is thrown and retracted by a key on either side of the door.
Single Cylinder Traditional Deadbolt For 1-5/8" Door Cutouts
Double Cylinder Traditional Deadbolt For 2-1/8" Door Cutouts
Features of the Baldwin 8021 Traditional Double Cylinder Door Lock:
- Grade 1: Meets ANSI A156.5 testing.
- Material: Heavy gage steel deadbolt case with solid brass working parts.
- Brass construction 1" throw with steel insert.
- Cylinders: Solid brass with free turning cylinder guard.
- Strike: Reinforced with 3" screws.
- .600" x .770" x 1" throw when extended.
- Hardened Steel insert for maximum security.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
Specifications of the Double Cylinder Deadbolt:
- Fits 1-5/8" diameter cutouts
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8 or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Projection: low profile 1/2" cylinder
- Steel case: .960" diameter x 3.312" or 3.75" extended
- Front: .156" x 1" x 2.25"