Hager 5200 Heavy Duty Commercial Slim Line Door Closer
Hagar 5200 Series surface closers are Grade 1 certified (highest quality). This closer is ideal for use in schools, hospitals, and other high-use commercial environments. The body is constructed of an aluminum alloy providing for smooth door control. The 5200 Seies door closer is easy to install and maintain, keeping your building safe and secure.
The slim line design of this closer presents a smaller footprint, allowing it to be installed in tight spaces. The tempered springs are made of double heat treated steel for durability. It comes standard tri-packed for parallel, regular or top jamb installation providing versatility. The optional delayed action feature allows the closing time between 90 degrees and 70 degrees to be adjusted from the minimum of 20 seconds to be even slower.
Features and Specifications:
- Adjustable closing speed
- Adjustable latching speed
- Adjustable back check
- Aluminum Alloy Shell
- Rust Inhibiting Primer standard
- Double heat treated steel tempered springs
- Full rack and pinion operation
- Precision machined, heat treated steel piston
- Triple heat treated steel spindle
- Adjustment valves are staked to prevent accidental removal
- Horizontal Mounting Holes: 12"
- Vertical Mounting Holes: 3/4"
- Maximum Door Size: 54" interior / 42" exterior
- Maximum Door Weight: 258 lbs
- Spring Tension: Adjustable 1-6
- Tri packed for regular, top jamb or parallel arm mounting
- Non Handed
- Installation hardware includes machine screws and sex nuts and bolts for 1-3/4" thick door
- Optional hold open arm
- Optional delayed action
- Includes full plastic cover
- Grade 1 Certified
- UL/cUL Listed for up to 3 hours. R16837 UL LISTED 11PC
- UL10C Positive Pressure Rated
- UL10B Neutral Pressure Rated
- Lifetime Warranty
- Installation Instructions (PDF).
NOTE: the standard arm shown in the upper right product image is included.
You can also add an optional Hold Open Arm-5203 if desired.
The Delayed Action feature is also an option.