DoralLock 6430, Linstead Lever
Designed to be easily gripped and held, the DoralLock 6430 Linstead Lever is a stylish lever. This leverset has a modern appearance that makes it a great choice from contemporary style homes. This leverset will fit 1-3/8 inch and 1-3/4 inch door thicknesses with an adjustable backset for 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. And since this lever is available in single dummy, passage, privacy, and keyed entry functions, you will be sure to find just what you are looking for.
Features of DoralLock Linstead Door Lever:
- Easy to install, this lever fits standard pre-drilled doors.
- Keyed entry function is ANSI rated grade 2 security.
- Keyed entry function is 5 pin Kwikset compatible keyway.
- Non-handed, field reversible lever.
Specifications of the Linstead Lever:
When selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim. Complete Set - 1 lever and 1 rose.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch and strike plate
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a finger turn located in the middle of the lever. In an emergency, it can unlock from the exterior using a coin or a screwdriver. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch and strike plate.
- Keyed Entry (keyed Lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. An ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 2 security lock that is operated by a key from the exterior and a finger turn on the lever from the interior. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 keys, door latch and strike plate.