DoralLock 6460, Savanna Lever
DoralLock's Savanna Lever would look great in almost any home. It is available in a variety of finishes. A wide array of functions--including passage, privacy, and keyed entry--make it easy to find just what you're looking for. It will fit door thicknesses from 1-3/8 inches up to 1-3/4 inches an adjustable backset for 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches; and it is designed to conceal a 2-1/8 inch pre-drilled door.
Features of DoralLock Savanna Door Lever:
- Easy to install, this lever fits standard pre-drilled doors.
- Keyed entry function is ANSI rated grade 2 security.
- Keyed entry function is 5 pin Kwikset compatible keyway.
Specifications of the Traditional Savanna Lever:
- Overall Length: 6"
- Lever Length (from keyhole to end of lever): 4-5/8"
- Lever Width (at widest point): 1"
- Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4"
- Backset: adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- DoralLock 6430 Savanna Lever Specifications (PDF)
When selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim. Complete Set - 1 lever and 1 rose.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch and strike plate
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a finger turn located in the middle of the lever. In an emergency, it can unlock from the exterior using a coin or a screwdriver. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch and strike plate.
- Keyed Entry (keyed Lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. An ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 2 security lock that is operated by a key from the exterior and a finger turn on the lever from the interior. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 keys, door latch and strike plate.