Alarm Lock SirenLock 700 Touch Bar Panic Alarm Device
The Alarm Lock Sirenlock model 700 is a UL Listed panic alarm device. It restricts unauthorized use of emergency exit doors by sounding blaring a 95db dual tone alarm when pushed, while still providing instant egress in emergencies.
The deadbolt and deadlatch meet relatching requirements. Meets or exceeds UL, DFM, ADA, NYC housing requirements. Non-handed surface installations on single or double doors.
The exit device touch bar is labeled "ALARMED EMERGENCY EXIT".
Features and Specifications for Alarm Lock Sirenlock 700
- Blaring 95db dual tone siren
- Selectable 2 minute alarm cutoff or manual reset
- 9V battery powered
- Audible low battery warning
- 33" for use on doors up to 36" wide
- ADA compliant
- Optional Brushed Aluminum or Dark Bronze finish
- Includes Schlage "C" keyway rim lock cylinder
- Alarm Lock Sirenlock 700 Specifications (PDF)