Alarm Lock SirenLock 250 Push Paddle Panic Alarm Device
The Alarm Lock Sirenlock model 250 is a UL Listed panic alarm deadbolt device. It restricts unauthorized use of emergency exit doors by sounding an alarm when pushed, while still providing instant egress in emergencies.
The deadbolt and deadlatch meet relatching requirements. Meets or exceeds UL, DFM, ADA, NYC housing requirements. Non-handed surface installations on single or double doors.
The exit device push paddle is labeled "EMERGENCY EXIT ONLY - ALARM WILL SOUND".
Features and Specifications for Alarm Lock Sirenlock 250
- 95db dual tone siren
- Selectable 2 minute alarm cutoff or manual reset
- 9V battery powered
- Audible low battery warning
- Non-handed surface installations on single or double doors
- ADA compliant
- Brushed Aluminum finish
- Includes Schlage "C" keyway rim lock cylinder
- Alarm Lock Sirenlock 250 Specifications (PDF)