Global GAL Series Grade 2 Standard Commercial Door Levers
The GAL standard design commercial levers are heavy duty Grade 2 with Vandal Resistant free wheeling Clutch mechanism. Available in a wide selection of functions.
Complies with ANSI/BHMA A156.4, Series 4000, Grade 2. Listed by UL / ULC for ratings of A label (3 hours) and less, UL10C / UBC 7-2 (1997) positive pressure, for single doors up to 4'0" x 8'0".
These ADA compliant levers (conform to A117.1 Barrier Free Accessibility Code) are solid cast and fully adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-7/8" thick doors. They also conform to California Code title 19.
Specifications for the Global GAL Series Commercial Levers:
- Door Thickness: Adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-7/8" thick.
- Door Prep: Fits standard 161 door prep.
- Backsets: Standard 2-3/4", Optional 2-3/8"
- Rose Diameter: 3-3/8"
- Case: Steel, Zinc dichromated resists corrosion, heavy duty spring cage.
- Thru-bolted: 5/16" holes outside 2-1/8" bore for anti-rotation.
- Strike: 4-7/8" X 1-1/4", curved lip (Standard ASA).
- Latchbolt: 5/8" throw stainless steel 3 hour UL rated.
- Handing: Non-handed.
- Trim: "L" Eiffel levers.
- Keyways: SC1 "C" Standard (for keyed functions).
- Cylinder: Brass 6-pin cylinder keyed to 6-pins (for keyed functions).
- Vandal Resistant: Clutch free wheeling mechanism.
- Manufacturers Warranty: Lifetime Mechanical - 10 Year Finish
- Finish: Standard Brushed Chrome
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a pull or to match trim, one (1) side.
- Passage (Hall or Closet)(ANSI# F75): For doors that don't need locking.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom)(ANSI# F76): For doors that could need locking.
- Keyed Entry (ANSI# F109): Outside lever locked and unlatched by key. Turn button locking inside.
- Classroom (ANSI# F84): Outside lever locked and unlocked by key. Inside lever always unlocked.
- Storeroom (ANSI# F86): Outside lever fixed. Entry by key only. Inside lever always unlocked.