KABA E5031 E-Plex Electronic Pushbutton Lock
The KABA E-Plex pushbutton lock eliminates the problems and cost associated with issuing, controlling and collecting keys and cards. The last 3,000 lock events including the use of key override are stored in memory.
Up to 100 user codes per door. Each code has 5 access levels. Fits standard ASA 161 door preparation and easily installs on wood or metal doors.
Locks are programmed via keypad or with optional Microsoft Excel-based software. Simplifies management of doors and users as facility's number of users and access points grow.
Features of KABA E5031
- Includes Key Override
- 100 User Code PIN Access Control
- 3,000 Event Audit Trail
- Keypad Lock Management
- 5 Authority Access Levels
- Heavy Duty - ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 (highest grade)
- SCEC Endorsed
- 3 Hour Fire Door Rating
- No wiring to or through the door
- Tested -35° F (-35° C) to +130° F (55° C) Indoor/Outdoor Use
- 180,000 Cycles - Battery 4xAA
- 3 Year Warranty
Specifications of KABA E5031
- Construction: Extra heavy-duty, cylinder lockset, solid cast housings, solid cast door levers, cylinder drive wear teated for extensive use in indoor and outdoor applications.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2-1/4"
- Minimum Stile: 5"
- Installation: Easily installs on wood or metal doors with standard ASA 161 door preparation.
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Latch: 1/2"
- Handing: Non-handed, field reversible.
- Numeric Keypad: Vandal resistant, 12-button metal keys.
- Fire Rating: Three (3) hour UL/ULC fire door rating.
- ADA Compliant
- Warranty: Three (3) Year warranty for date of installation.
- Finish: US26D (626) Satin Chrome
- KABA E-Plex 5000 Series Specifications (PDF)
A KABA lock cylinder (Schlage "C" compatible) is included. Best I/C compatible lever is optional (Best cylinder NOT included).