AHI SIG156, Sleek Stainless Steel Door Lever
The delicate thinness of the Sleek Stainless Steel Leverset's grip exemplifies the contemporary design aesthetic by making something that have could been too simple into something that looks sharp and interesting. Easy to install, it will fit standard door preparations. Made out of 304 solid stainless steel, the Sleek Door Lever is available in passage, privacy, and dummy functions. This leverset can be used in any commercial or residential setting where durability and style are desired. The Sleek Stainless Steel Leverset is ADA compliant. It has a satin stainless steel finish. This lever and rose set can be adjusted for 1-3/8 inch to 2 inch thick doors with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets.
Features of the AHI SIG156 Sleek Stainless Steel Leversets:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG156 Sleek Stainless Steel Door Leverset:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Good for both residential and commercial applications.
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors).
- Field reversible tubular latch.
- Meets the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide