AHI SIG155, Stainless Steel Barrel Leverset
This is not just another one of those door levers that people use day after day without ever noticing what it looks like. The AHI made SIG155 Stainless Steel Barrel Leverset can dictate the feeling of an entire space with its ultra sleek configuration with the concealed screw mounting. Easy to install, the Stainless Steel Barrel Door Lever will fit standard door preparations. Made out of 304 solid stainless steel, it is available in passage, privacy, and dummy functions. It has a satin stainless steel finish. The AHI SIG155 Lever is ADA compliant. This lever and rose set can be adjusted for 1-3/8 inch to 2 inch thick doors with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets.
Features of the AHI SIG155 Stainless Steel Barrel Leverset:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Good for both residential and commercial applications.
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors).
- Field reversible tubular latch.
- Meets the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG155 Stainless Steel Barrel Door Lever:
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5-1/2" (140 mm)
- Lever Width: 11/16" (18 mm)
- Lever Projection: 2-3/16" (56 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16" (62 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide