AHI SIG152, Modern Stainless Steel Door Lever
The unique and modern shape of Modern Stainless Steel Door Lever is inherently contemporary making it the perfect addition to any space with clean lines and a sleek appearance. It has a satin stainless steel finish on the grip framed by a polished stainless steel finish, for a beautiful combination of the two. Easy to install, the Modern Stainless Steel Leverset will fit standard door preparations. The concealed mounting screws insure that the sophisticated design is left unmarred. Made out of stainless steel, the AHI SIG152 is available in passage, privacy, and dummy functions. The Modern Stainless Steel Leverset is ADA compliant. This lever and rose set can be adjusted for 1-3/8 inch to 2 inch thick doors with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets.
Features of the AHI SIG152 Modern Stainless Steel Leverset:
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG152 Modern Stainless Steel Lever:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Split Satin and Polished Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5-1/8" (130 mm)
- Lever Width: 3/4" (20 mm)
- Lever Projection: 1-15/16" (49 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16" (62 mm)
- Rose Thickness: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide