AHI SIG135, Modern Stainless Steel Wedge Door Leverset
The AHI SIG135 Modern Stainless Steel Wedge Lever has a traditional round rose, and a smooth style flat grip. This "future modern" door lever almost looks like a match for trim on a 1950's car! It will bring a touch of retro 1950's design to your decor. The lever has a satin stainless steel or polished brass finish. It is resistant to knocks, scratches and abrasions. This lever and rose set can be adjusted for 1-3/8 inch to 2 inch thick doors with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets. The Wedge Leverset is easy to install and will fit all 2-1/8 inch pre-drilled doors. It is ADA compliant and is suitable for both residential and commercial applications. Available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Features of the AHI SIG135 Modern Stainless Steel Wedge Leverset:
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG135 Modern Stainless Steel Wedge Leverset:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steelli>
- Lever Length: 5" (127 mm)
- Lever Projection: 2-1/4" (58 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16" (62 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide